• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 A2 at Ft. Meade

ecupirate

Ok EUC has been submitted but who knows how long it will take anyway I am getting a M101A2 at Ft. Meade sometime in the future. I won it on the 24th and there are a lot of trailers up there coming off so I know someone from NC, SC, GA, FL or VA is needing to head that way. There was a member who was coming this way from MD to SC for a trailer however I do not think my EUC will clear by the time he heads down. I have a few options, if someone wants to do a multiple recovery I have access to a 30ft. drop ramp gooseneck and dually and we can split up some costs. If not I will just drive and recover my trailer but I wanted to help anyone out that I could. I need to get the trailer myself because I have to pick up a set of tires and rims as well from a personal seller near Dahlgren VA. If anyone from NC or SC is interested just pm me or whatever. Just wanted to put this out there so those who are buying or have bought and waiting on EUC to clear could have some options. Also if you can not make the trip and want me to pick something up for you just let me know what you need. No set dates yet just food for thought for the near future hopefully. ----Ecupirate :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks