• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Cargo Covers

dabtl

They apparently are a tough item, showing up only occasionally. I was glad to share what I had with the members here.

I noticed M105 covers going for $200 on eBay.

McGuyver

UPS dropped off my cover today. THANK YOU, THANK YOU WILLIAM!! Aside from some signs that the covers spent a little bit of time left out side, the cover looks virtually brand new.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now I just need to buy the rest of the bow corner brackets I need, (only currently got one set out of the total five required). :?

dabtl

I was unable to get the remaining two covers out on Saturday due to some unexpected problems.

I will get the last two out on Monday.

If you are concerned about your cover being shipped, you may contact me at res1ay42@verizon.net as I will not be back on line here and will not be checking any PM's sent to this site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks