• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 covers

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Those things were funny to move yesterday. Gimpy slung them on the pallet by chain to the backhoe. I backed out and as soon as I went forward the 1,000lbs or so brought the front wheels off the ground about 2 feet. It was okay for a few feet but that whole not being able to steer made me nervous. ;-)
BUT I SAVED THE DAY! I climbed my fat azz into the bucket and brought the front wheels to the ground again. Now I have an excuse to not exercise!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, he did. I should have put a chain on him so he could lean out farther.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those things were funny to move yesterday. Gimpy slung them on the pallet by chain to the backhoe. I backed out and as soon as I went forward the 1,000lbs or so brought the front wheels off the ground about 2 feet. It was okay for a few feet but that whole not being able to steer made me nervous. ;-)
Sounds like you need a set of quick-tach forks for the front bucket.