• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101 lights

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 12V bulbs will be single filiment, single contact. The top will be an 1156 and not sure what the bottom is but it's the smaller base, similar to the lamp beneath the dash in your M1009. I can check and post later.

armytruck63

Here is some information from an article I wrote for our club newsletter a few years ago. The trailer was an M416, but the bulbs should be the same:

"I did a little research at Bulb Direct - Replacement bulbs & light bulbs for your equipment and was able to come up with 12 volt bulbs that were virtually direct replacements for the 24 volt bulbs in my M416. Here is what I found:
24 volt bulb 12 volt version
1251 1155
1683 1156

I went down to Pep Boys and bought the required bulbs for less than ten dollars. I put in the new bulbs and hooked up the M416 to the M1009. The light system worked right away through the M-series trailer connector and I was pleased with the brightness of the new 12 volt bulbs. I didn't bother switching the trailer's blackout light to 12 volts."

Hope this helps.