• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 recovery

Ripcord01

At Meade today to pick up a trailer, and saw some very nice trucks awaiting new homes. As always Justin and the guys are great! A few pics to enjoy..

Met a real nice State Tropper who assisted me with grabbing my tow lights out of the road, Yep they went flying. **** magnets. I was able to show him a little bit about the trailer and had a nice conversation while trying to secure the lights back on the trailer,he apoligized for running over my right reflector.. All in all it was pleasant.

Attachments

Ripcord01

I am gonna make my own set of lights using boat lights, and a custom bracket ,that way I can place the bracket over the rear tail gate and clamp it down. Things were not the cheap ones either..

DieselBob

"Plates? We ain't got no plates. We don't need no Plates! I don't have to show you any stinkin' plates!". :cool:

Couldn't help myself

Last edited:

URBNFLX

I had to do the same thing when my lights fell off... glad I put some zip ties at first on em just so they wouldn't fall on the ground... Congrats on the recovery...:grin:

Attachments

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The magnetic lights never seem to stay on, unless I drop the tailgate and put them on the bed of the trailer. When they're on the bed, the cheap Walmart ones I use never come off.

BTW - those tires look like they have to be shipped from the other side of the globe. :grin: