• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 side boards in fiberglass/plastic?

stanward

Do anyone know where I can purchase the fiberglass/plastic sides so I can rebuild the old ones on my M101A1? The wood is pretty beat up on mine.

papakb

There should also be quite a few HMMWV troop seat sets out there that people have removed to build 4 man trucks that could be available pretty cheap.

Kurt
KG6KMJ

Piper Cub

There should also be quite a few HMMWV troop seat sets out there that people have removed to build 4 man trucks that could be available pretty cheap.

Kurt
KG6KMJ
I had a bunch of Humvee troop seats and I tried to figure out a way to set them up in my 101A2. They'll fit with some creative brackets but it won't look right since they're so much shorter than the length of the bed. The boards could be used on the front rack and the back gates from what I remember. I have a huge pile of the fiberglass boards still but no more complete seats.

papakb

Are you planning on coming up to the Tower Park meet next week? If you are, can you bring some of the sideboards along?

Thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks