• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 tie down TM

Nick

Does anyone know what the TM or informational flyer, I seem to remember it was one sheet of paper, is for the instructions to tie down the cover on the M101? I have it printed out but its in a box packed in a trailer ready for my upcoming move. I will be having a transport company haul my Power Wagon and M101, I will have tires and rims in the trailer and I want to leave the cover on the trailer. I know there are tons of ways to tie down the cover but I want to try the "real" way and see how it works

Thanks
Nick

INFChief

Does anyone know what the TM or informational flyer, I seem to remember it was one sheet of paper, is for the instructions to tie down the cover on the M101? I have it printed out but its in a box packed in a trailer ready for my upcoming move. I will be having a transport company haul my Power Wagon and M101, I will have tires and rims in the trailer and I want to leave the cover on the trailer. I know there are tons of ways to tie down the cover but I want to try the "real" way and see how it works

Thanks
Nick
Go to page 36, Paragraph 2-11.