• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 trailer help

FrankUSMC

Does any one here have a M101 trailer made in or around 1965? My data plate is blank in the spot for manufacture. I need a manufacture of the m101s to put in the spot before I get my title.
Thanks!!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

citizensoldier

Trailer Ho here.. I have 3 or 4 made in 65... What name do you like..Johnson Furnace Company,or Stevens. Those are the two off hand that are 1965's.. Most the others are 64,or 63..
If you need exact spelling or more info let me know.

BSH

Re: help

papercu said:
NC really needs a title for a trailer made in the 60s? Man, they are tough on y'all. Wayne
You think that's tough, Pennsylvania not only requires a title on the trailer, but you have to already HAVE a title (to transfer from previous owner) to get one!

M725

Re: help

BSH said:
papercu said:
NC really needs a title for a trailer made in the 60s? Man, they are tough on y'all. Wayne
You think that's tough, Pennsylvania not only requires a title on the trailer, but you have to already HAVE a title (to transfer from previous owner) to get one!
Same in Maryland

skajm

in PA I did my trailer as a home built. it had to goto a specail garage for inspection. i got a "book" from a tag place and a list of garages that inspect home builts i call the garage made a appoimtment in the moring showed up with trailer, donuts, the "book" from state and my "bill of sale". the guy eat a donut walked around trailer. filled out paper work. i sent paper back to tag place they sent it to the state 3 weeks and about $100.00 i had title and plate.

joe

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Anyone around have a M101 trailr cover? I dont want canvas but I would like a new or almost new vynel cover. Id rather get one from a SS member to maybe help someone trying to sell one rather than GMA just yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks