• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1010 fuel line clarification

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pulled up the TM.. located the fuel lines...but without getting under there and tracing all the lines, I can't tell what line is return and which one is outbound.

Any tricks or tips?

I'm gonna be putting in an electric pump..and the spot where there is about 8" of 3/8 flex line about 3' from the tank looks perfect. .. but...without knowing which is return and which is outbound....it's hard to get the job done.

Edit..

Upon closer inspection...it appears that the top line is outbound and lower line is return....can someone confirm that for me?

Last edited:

Skinny

The larger one is the feed. Sometimes tracing from the tank is tough. Just follow the larger diameter steel line that comes up the passenger side framerail near the shock and brake line.

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The larger one is the feed. Sometimes tracing from the tank is tough. Just follow the larger diameter steel line that comes up the passenger side framerail near the shock and brake line.
Thanks.

The top one is indeed the larger one.. Got the electric fuel pump installed, and bled to the filter in about 10 seconds...

[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks