• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Recovery (private sale)

natem

Well the plan is.................... flat tow her home, 300 mi. round trip.

First. Prep the recovery vehicle, load necessary tools and all that. Need to install that new fuel tank, like it or not. And drew blood, what good recovery doesn't!

I'll post pics and the story as soon as I get er done.

Nate

Attachments

natem

She is solid, but suffers from a ether hangover. I learned for a long flat tow you should remove rear drive shaft. The transfer case got reeeeeeeal hot. Nothing broken (I hope). She pulled real nice,hardly new I was pulling anything.

natem

The owner plans a repower/trail rig M37. He also has a deuce gull wing shop truck he would like to send to a good home.

Yes a repower may be in the future for tenten.

natem

the ad reads
Corp of Engineers No 2 shop truck, has 20k gen set and 100amp welder $2000
it's in Jackson, MI
Thanks Bob, I didn't have the ad in front of me. Someone needs to move on that truck before he has to scrap it. Hint, Hint.......some one????

Nate

axlr8

Go for it dave! there was one in sparta that brought 5k in non running shape this summer!
heck of a deal...if its in good shape...pics would aid the judging here...hint hint...nopics