• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A parts

dan00d

I found another M101A that is a possible candidate for my trailer build. The only problem is that the lunettes ring has been removed and replaced with a standard 2" ball coupler. It looks like I would have to replace the entire drawbar/lunette ring assembly. Does anyone know where it would be possible to purchase this entire assembly ? I have been unable to find any information on where I would be able to get the drawbar.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would probably be easier & cheaper, in the long run, to just get another trailer. Your location may be somewhat secluded, as far as the trailers go, but they are around and it might be cheaper just to watch the GL sales or surplus sites, and to drive a few hundred miles.

i like the lunette for off road articulation and strength. Im driving out to Mt maybe december or november so if you have not found anything by then stay in touch. I volunteer at a museum here in california and they are selling a couple 101's. One of them is an a2 just needs master cylinder rebuilt and make a box for it.

3dAngus

I found another M101A that is a possible candidate for my trailer build. The only problem is that the lunettes ring has been removed and replaced with a standard 2" ball coupler. It looks like I would have to replace the entire drawbar/lunette ring assembly. Does anyone know where it would be possible to purchase this entire assembly ? I have been unable to find any information on where I would be able to get the drawbar.
If you put up pictures where everyone can see exactly what you're talking about, you'll be some intelligent conversation of how to go about it. There might be a better way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks