• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A Trailers

niferous

Does anyone if there is anyone in the Texas or South Louisiana area that sales these trailers? I am in need of one and haven't seen any come up on GL in a while and I'm kind of in need of one now. I have to go pick up a generator in Southern Mississippi and would like to use a trailer instead of hauling it in the bed of my M1009.

Nonotagain

Does anyone if there is anyone in the Texas or South Louisiana area that sales these trailers? I am in need of one and haven't seen any come up on GL in a while and I'm kind of in need of one now. I have to go pick up a generator in Southern Mississippi and would like to use a trailer instead of hauling it in the bed of my M1009.
If it were I, I would just rent a U-haul trailer to do the recovery of the generator with then once safe at home would I start looking for a trailer.

Lots of trailers come up for sale in Hooks or if you wish to drive further, Jacksonville Blount Island has trailers, both the M101a3's and M116a3's. Both of these trailers go for cheap. $225 average for a 116 and $500 for a 101.

Just my .02 cents worth.

If your still looking I have a M101A2 with the mount plate for a generator, cable real, new bows, used complete racks and fire extinghuiser bracket. I can through all that in for $750.00. Im located in San Antonio.