• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a1 trailer lug bolt threads

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look for other indicators as well. I've encountered swapped hubs and even a mix of studs on one hub. Seems to me have one odd stud on every wheel could confuse a would be tire thief. We all know that NDTs are high on a thief's list

Slhadley

Thanks - so if I understand my right from left, to remove the bolts on the driver side, I will need to loosen those bolts "backwards"

mrfishaholic

it is that way on 80's ford 1 ton pickup trucks too, ask Les Schuab how they know...... (had to replace all the studs on the drivers side of the truck cause they torqued the **** out of them and had to replace a set of wheels too.... tough learning lesson....:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks