• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A1 Trailer + Rivian tow rig

often.05.barter

steelsoldiers - 1.jpegsteelsoldiers - 2.jpegsteelsoldiers - 3.jpegsteelsoldiers - 4.jpeg
Hi everyone,
I’ve been joking with my wife about starting a trailer park. I initially bought a Bantam T3c and used it for a few weeks, but then decided to look for an M101 since they’re larger and easier to use with my vehicle.
I found a nice M101 just 30 minutes away. The previous owner added a truck bed folding top, diamond plating, and painted it. I’m currently gathering parts to add a Dexter 3500 axle and 5x5.5 hubs so I can have a matching set of wheels for spares and take it camping. When it’s not on an adventure, I’ll use it as a truck bed.
Does anyone have recommendations for shocks to use with the 3500 axle?
Here are the specs for Rivian wheels:
  • Weight: 88 lbs (with tires mounted)
  • Size: 20x8.5
  • Offset: +48mm
  • Bolt pattern: 5 x 5.5
  • Hub Bore: 64.1mm
I’m really grateful to have found this community with so much great information about these trailers.

IDK if this is allowed but I have three wheels, the original axle, and a hand brake assembly that I’ll be looking to sell soon. I’m located in Greenville, SC, and will be listing them on Facebook Marketplace.
Thanks!