• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a1 Trailer

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
They are lock ring wheels, although people often incorrectly call them split rims (which are much more dangerous). Any decent truck tire shop should work on your wheels without issue.

bigbe5678

Thank you Dr. Pork chop very much for your quick answer. I had just given the trailer to my sons best friend who just got back from Iraq He liked the trailer a lot so I felt it was the right thing to do. Then I read about split rims I thought I put his life in danger....... what a relief Thanks again

Barrman

No, far from it. The lock ring rims are actually a pain to get apart when you want to get them apart. As long as there is a bead touching the outer 2 inches of the lock ring, it isn't coming apart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks