• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 -->36" Tires

Nico

does anybody know, if 36" humvee tires on dodge 16.5 8lug rim`s will fit to a M101A2 trailer?
(m101A3`s are hard to get over here.)

thx
nico

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dodge uses the same lug pattern, so as long as the wheel width and backspacing are ok, it should work.

blybrook

Hooty, the bolt pattern is the same. However, the Ford pattern changed in late '97, early '98 to a metric bolt pattern. You'll need pre '97 Ford rims to get the proper bolt spacing. Some will say that you can go to a '99, but I've tried '98's and they won't work. The Fords have a larger center hole, it is not hub centric like the Chevy rims.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All Older Gm, Ford, Dodge, all were 8 on 6.5 the hub hole is bigger on the Ford and Dodge.
Your 16.5 tires will work, "NO SAFETY BEAD 0n 16.5 rims"

Here is a big tire on a trailer to see fitment.
on MOST 16.5" rims and all M880 rims, I have a couple sets wth the bead.
what about the m101a1 its a 5 lug will a stock civi wheel fit that ?
yes, an old school civi powerwagon wheel.

Nico

thx 4 the info!
ill try to get some dodge rim`s

good to know there is no problem with the space between the 36"tires and the fender.
:beer:prost!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks