• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2-A3 Master Cylinder

ncdeerejeep

Does anyone know of a good=(CHEAP) place to purchase a new or used master cylinder for a M101 A3 trailer. I bought a trailer a few weeks ago and its missing this part. I have found a one place that has a new one for around $91.00 + SH. Just checking

Thanks, Herb

Verkstad

Does anyone know of a good=(CHEAP) place to purchase a new or used master cylinder for a M101 A3 trailer. I bought a trailer a few weeks ago and its missing this part. I have found a one place that has a new one for around $91.00 + SH. Just checking

Thanks, Herb
Being as yours is missing you may be a bit handicapped.
I've always brought my brakeparts to my counterman and he comes back with a brand new in the box from Bendix, Wagner or whoever.

That $91.00 does not seem too out of line, Years ago I replaced one was about $65.

Jakob

Wolf.Dose

The master cylinder of the M101A2/A3 hydraulic overrun braking device is the same as the CJ2 JEEP. For comparisson bring the original and compare at the vintage Jeep parts dealer (Those who do not ask for serial numbers). At least in Europe there are several sources for these parts.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks