• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101a2 dump - lights Conversion

lexluther

No-way I would convert mine, Althought it will probably work for one, I dont trust it for an anti-theft. I lock the chains through the ring...of course thats probably futile if anyone really wants it...

Rthomas

I looked at lowes and Tractor Supply and nothing comes close for the money. For security i run the chain throught the ring and lock it.

quickfarms

M101a1 Dump

I converted my trailer over 10 years ago.

One thing that you will need to do is remove the tailgate pior to dumping.

If the trailer is properly ballanced all that you need to tip it up is a 6 foot digging bar.

Insert it through the shackle on the front and hook it on the front spring hanger and lift to dump.

I then get in the truck and put it into 4 low and back up so that the trailer stands on it back end.

Doing this I have dumped as much as 1.5 tons of stumps or brush at a time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks