• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a2 Tarp straps

max1008

I purchased a m101 tarp. While installing per the TM I noticed that the tarp does not have the straps to go around the bows in the inside of the trailer. With all the other ropes and straps tight the tarp fits nice. Should I try to sew on some straps or will I be fine?

sggoat

My original 101a2 tarp cover only has the interior straps on the front and rear-I think to tie up the front/rear fold on the tarp(you can roll it up and tie it. The straps are smallish, maybe 1/2" wide and ~16" long. If the tarp is secured well, I have no flapping problems at 50 mph.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks