• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 Trailer for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M725

1984 Parkhurst 3/4 ton Trailer, Cargo. It had 2 Generators mounted inside. It still has the fuel tank on the under side, toolbox, metal rack on the right side and 2 wheels for elec. cords that are mounted to swing out. The trailer has a Camo top, all the sides and was just painted carc green. Was inspected 2 months ago. I will Email pics. Asking price is $1250.95

M725

Sorry no pics , until it will accept them off my computer. I will email pics if you want, but I guess your not really interested.
m376x6 make a counter offer.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Trailer pic

How much do these 101s weigh? Are they useful behind civy vehicles? (Besides the whole 24v issue. I'm not worried about that).

The 105 dogs my Cherokee. It's intended for my 2 1/2 ton truck. Just eyeing these 101s now.

BSH

RE: trailer

Hey, OIFVet, I have a Cherokee and a M101. I haven't loaded the trailer down yet, but it tows empty like it's barely there. It's a little wide for an XJ, but the load is fine.

M725

RE: trailer

Oh yeah It's 12 volt ( the bulbs have been changed) everything is to miltary standard.I have a cannon plug on may GMC :idea: , so I would not have to make any changes to the trailer. It was pretty simple. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks