• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a3 Brake bleeder wrench size

bigbe5678

Hi Everyone
I have a question I was hoping one of you guys would know. I have a M101a3trailer I want to bleed the brakes but none of my wrenches seem to fit. I dont wantto strip it with pliers. I checked the TM it doesent state any size wrench to use. Thanks for any help :neutral:

oddave715

I just checked the manual under bleeding procedure and it doesn't tell what size. Preliminary testing shows that a 10mm fit but seemed a little loose, 9mm and 3/8 didn't want to go. Could be that the paint was interfering. I will be working on mine in the near future as I believe mine has water in the master cylinder.

Last edited:

bigbe5678

Hi oddave715
Thanks for the info I will try the mm wrenches. I was driven to a tiny rigidpipe wrench but couldn’t get close do to tire in the way. I had to change myM/C due to rust and crud in it. I wonder if the calibers are as bad as the M/Cn if that’s the case have to take off the wheel any way to change the calibers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks