• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A3 Landing Leg Crank Handle - Wanted

mrdibbles

Hey Guys-
Anyone have a crank (that I can buy) for my M101A3-style landing leg assembly? Sadly the unit I purchased, to mount on my M101A2, is missing the handle and I'd rather buy one used than try and go the route of attempting fabrication. Any help is appreciated... willing to pay $50 + shipping.
Thanks!
Matt-

Riftweaver

I have some here if you need one.

P.S. Don't be suprised if this gets moved to the wanted to buy forums....

Last edited:

mrdibbles

Guys thanks for the above. For me the search is over as I found an NOS solution. I've also purchased a real nice reproduction too. I like them both. I am still, as is the above poster, looking for a nice take off M101A3 style landing leg. Proving hard to source so if anyone has a line on one I'd appreciate it.

tbone1004

I made a custom 1/2" socket and use a manual crank for mine. Convenient enough for me but I didn't need original as this is purely utility. Works very well though