• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1022 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engine5

Ok I will try one more time. Does anyone have any interest in an M1022 mobilizer? It's been sitting around for a while. It does need tires as the tires on it are worn, but hold air. It's in real good shape. I will post a pic from today. I had it down the highway barn. Tows real nice behind a deuce. I bought it for the tires, 3 of them were real good and I needed some for the M51A2. Ok I tried to upload the pic but it the message says not a valid format. It is a Jpeg.

sail-bum

Are you telling me you have not held onto any parts for years with no real use for them? Well, OK so normal people don't, but I have hope.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Are you telling me you have not held onto any parts for years with no real use for them? Well, OK so normal people don't, but I have hope.
I still have ammo cans full of nuts and bolts from when I was at Fort Benning in the 80's.

I have learned that if you throw something away or scrap it you (or one of your low life buddies) will need it the next day.

sail-bum

The one that is the most important, the lower bolts that hold it together when not in use. Square head, almost a foot long, there are only 2 on the unit and one of mine is broken.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats what I keep telling the wife.......but she still not buying it.:)
My wife just shakes her head and walks away...especially when it's something she wants fixed, and I get to break out something I've held on to for years just for that occasion... :razz:

sail-bum

I got lucky on the bolts, the tool box had 2 spares, not sure why but I am not complaining. Of course I did discover that the umbilical cord is missing, I knew things were going to well with it.

unaffiliated

I still have ammo cans full of nuts and bolts from when I was at Fort Benning in the 80's.

I have learned that if you throw something away or scrap it you (or one of your low life buddies) will need it the next day.
I usually never throw anything away.....just ask my girlfriend or anybody that knows me well. Anyway, a couple months ago I scraped a Mercedes engine that had overheated badly, probably got 20 or 30 bucks for it. Well yesterday a customer needed an oil pump from that same kind of engine. Darn it, I lost out on a $200.00 sale. So yes, I keep everything.......usually.:cry:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The site rules have changed since this thread was posted.

Please use the classifieds forums for buying and selling needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks