• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 GSS Cobra seats

Zero_cool

Hey Guys, I recently bought my first M1028 and it came with GSS Cobra Bucket Seats. As cool as they look,they are terribly uncomfortable. So i was thinking about putting in a bench seat and possibly selling the cobra seats. But I have no idea what to ask for them. The only thing I can find on line is the GSS web page but they dont list any prices and won't call me back. Thanks In advance....Dano

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you define "terribly uncomfortable"? A Steel Soldiers member was selling new ones a while back and there was a long thread on it, search "MRAP seats".

I'd kill for some bucket seats. Not only would it free up room in the cab, but whoever was assigned to my truck had a really heavy left hand butt cheek. I brace off the door for a good portion of my driving.

DXTAC

I just replaced my 1009 seats with bucket seats from a Pontiac Vibe. THEY ROCK!! Buckle is built into the seat so no more limp buckles on the ground!!! I'm gonna start a thread on this mod as it was well worth it!!

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Global Seating Systems, the maker of the Cobra model seat, doesn't even list prices on their website. Well at least I haven't found any...yet!