• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 No title in Nebraska

RIDEBANSHEE

I purchased a M1028 from a guy that supposedly bought the truck from Gov Liquidation. He never did a SF-97 and did not have a title for it. I'm not sure what to do at the moment as I have got the truck all running great but can't legally drive it. Can someone give me some help about what I should do please. Thanks

richingalveston

you have to get the origional purchaser to buy the sf97 for you. sometimes he has to title it first then transfer the title to you. you may be able to title it in other ways such as lost title or by getting it titled via police inspection and vin certification since it has never been titled before but that would depend on your state laws. getting the origional gl purchaser to get the sf97 is going to be the easiest way out most likely.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First step is to contact your local DMV and see what is required to title a vehicle. Rules change all the time and we are just guessing as to what they are. What worked yesterday may not work tomorrow. Every state is different.

Your state may only rerquire a bill of sale.

If they require a title, then there are ways, some of them painful (read time and $$$), to get one.

Oklahoma requires a title for every owner and what the seller did is called title jumping and is illegal. Fines and penalties get expensive.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks