• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1028 single wheel to dually have a problem

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
ALL the wheel hubs should be able to be spun by hand with the tires off the ground, hubs unlocked, transfer case in neutral.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, FMJ. I HATE when guys jump in after someone already indicated a willingness to buy something. In this case, I honestly missed your request. I suppose it does not matter as we will meet on eBay. A good friend has purchased such a kit before so I have that price as a reference. I won't be paying more than that I can assure you.

84cucv1ton

all done thanks guys, works fine now.. that took a while to get done.. what did you friend pay for the kit?? he sold one kit a while back for 1600

sorry no pics yet, no camera right now. broke another one..

84cucv1ton

no camera. my buddy has it back now.. should be on ebay soon i will post a link

problem was that it was to tight and both sides got new calipers. now its great thanks for the help

84cucv1ton

not my truck. is it was i would not be selling it on ebay.. ill see if he can send some pics... turned out real nice. i think with the time we put into it and that it has 17k on it. he will get some good money for it

Crash_AF

what exactly do these kits consist of??
The kit consists of:
1 Dana 70 rear axle with 4.56 gears and a Detroit Locker
2 Dana 60 front hubs with dually offset
2 dually fenders with lights and wiring
2 templates to cut bed sides for dually fenders
1 rear sway bar and mounting hardware
7 dually wheels
4 wheel alignment plates
32 lug nuts
1 MWO data plate

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks