• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 with M35 bed?

missoula4x4

I would remove the rear bumper though, and just have a solid plate going across the back between the frame rails, but not extending like the current bumper. Could move the license plate up onto the back of the bed just to the right of the reverse light.

missoula4x4

Looks great, Im actually ok with the bumper, but it needs a headache rack and dropsides....
I thought about the headache rack too. I wouldn't do it full width of the bed, as that would really stick out from the cab, and doing one only as wide as the cab would look funny too. I think a 1x1" square tube frame with expanded metal as a headache rack that bolts onto the cab just to cover the window would work tho.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks