• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028A3's EUC sent

Stonepicker1

My trip from south Florida to Michigan to pickup my second truck. On the way up I stopped in Ocala(vinny-socom1) and picked up four 11:00 x 20 tires with rims for gimpyrobb in Ohio. I also stopped in north Ga to pickup a M151 for ida34 in Michigan. Glad I could help them out with the transport.
As for the second truck all I had to do was replace the batteries, change the fuel filter and replace the starter. It started right up:-D
When I got it home I washed all the mud from under the truck ( they went mudding before they turned it in to GL)
The topper was in bad shape so I gave it to my brother in Michigan.
I'll post more pictures later.

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nice looking A3, any chance you could take a pic of the rear sway bar mounting config?, I have an A3 I'm trying to make whole again, and need some shots of the rearend sway bar setup. Is your tow rig a 1008 with a 6.2?

Thanks,
Ed

Stonepicker1

Nice looking A3, any chance you could take a pic of the rear sway bar mounting config?, I have an A3 I'm trying to make whole again, and need some shots of the rearend sway bar setup. Is your tow rig a 1008 with a 6.2?

Thanks,
Ed
I'll go take and post some pictures a little later today.
My tow rig is a M1028(6.2/TH400/NP205) pulled the 6120 lb truck at 65 mph (45 mph up a few big hills)with no problems.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
6120, plus the trailer.... geez, I wish mine could...

Does it have the stock 4.56's?

The altitude, 3800-4000, here must be killing me on my 6.2's....mine ALL seem gutless....

Stonepicker1

Thanks,
Ed
Let me know if you need more.

Attachments

Reactions: FMJ

Stonepicker1

6120, plus the trailer.... geez, I wish mine could...

Does it have the stock 4.56's?

The altitude, 3800-4000, here must be killing me on my 6.2's....mine ALL seem gutless....
I have a 95 gallon fuel tank in the bed that adds a little weight also:)
Best price on fuel was in GA at 187.99 a gallon(cash)