• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 Air Compressor parts

sebaeb

My air compressor on my M1031 looks complete except for some parts that screw into the compressor head...looking at TM # 9-4940-562-23p.....i need parts 32 thru 35 or 33,48, 54 thru 56....not sure how to determine which group of parts i need ....or where to find them...mc master carr or some other similar parts house?

thanks in advance
steve

Keith_J

This is a Curtis Toledo ES-10 compressor. You should be able to find parts online. I believe the company is now FS Curtis. The ES-10 is still being made. I would recommend contacting one of their distributors in Ohio.

That appears to be the cylinder unloader assembly. The system also has a line check valve unloader so I don't know why it needs this.

Skinny

I'm sure whatever you can't get anymore you can find in McMaster or Grainer, it is just a compressor if it's like my M1031. Nothing fancy on mine.