• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 Build Thread

Jlprober

I’m super interested in getting one of these apecs controllers for a new M1031 that I’m trying to get working reliable as a farm service truck.
Very slick, rust free, tight truck. Just 32,000 miles and with a fresh 6.5. But, the generator is not dependable. Sometimes works perfect. Sometimes won’t govern at all. Sometimes won’t make electricity OR govern?
Any chance you could help me get in touch with the SS member that helped you out with the APECS controller?
Thanks in advance for any assistance...
I DMd you my cell. I can give you Doug's cell since I don't know his SS handle.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally a M1031 build thread where the first thing someone DOESN’T say is: “I bought this nice M1031 but I really wanted a M1008 so I am scrapping the maintenance bed”

Matt0729

Finally a M1031 build thread where the first thing someone DOESN’T say is: “I bought this nice M1031 but I really wanted a M1008 so I am scrapping the maintenance bed”
1031 still going strong working on the farm. Have it set up with a miller pipe pro. But the generator has been getting really temperamental and usually have to hit the essc to get it going or bypass I'll try to post pictures of it working

FrankenCub

Lmao I'm in the opposite situation. Have a M1008 and rather find someone scrapping a M1031 body :rolleyes:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks