• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 CMT Home at last

WPNS421

I have just recovered my new M1031 Contact maint truck. It is a 1986 and is in excellent condition except for the paint. We will repaint it later . There is a Hobart welder with a gas generator and a compressor. We plan on removing the welder generato unit and replacing it with our M903C 10KW generator. We do not need tis generator as we have a smaller mig unit we plan to use. The truck came with quite a few tools including the vise, lights. a welding rod conditioning unit, welding hoses and gauges and a bunch of other items.
The engine compartment is like new, super clean and everything in it's place, the truck drives very well. I will have a state inspection done this week, after I replace one headlight and a windshield wiper. Otherwise it goes to inspection as is.
If you notice in the pictures the truck has a radio tray mounted on the dash and bolted to the floor, all the wiring is in place and only needs a radio and a antenna, both of which I have. The truck was purchased from a dealer near Chicago and I had the vehicle shipped to upper NY for $925 which I find was excellent. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

WPNS421

The vise is basically the same vise as on the 5 ton wreker but 1/2 the size and it mounted on the rear tailgate that folds up and the vise is stowed in the rear compartment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks