• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 CUCV transfer case (NP241C)

drbeeper17

First, I realize this probably isn't the place to "sell" items. But, the NP241 that I have is from a 1989 3/4 ton Suburban. It's used and a bit dirty still so I am asking $275 for it. Everything shifts good on it. Since it seems you had a NP208 in the truck, this will bolt directly in place, you don't need a new shifter. Also your speedometer cable will screw in. If you really do need the shifter, I have one for it. The only difference in the shift levers is the actual metal piece that bolts to the transfer case. The clocking is about 90 degrees off between the NP208 one and the one used on the NP241, but you would never know this unless you unbolted that piece.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks