• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 generator and pto manuals

jbolty

Here are links to a couple of things you might be able to use.

The generator manual and the muncie pto manual.

Both of these were in the truck when I got it.

Both are muti page tiff files

If you can not download from this hosting site let me know where and I will send them direct.

http://rapidshare.com/files/144798365/generator.tif
http://rapidshare.com/files/144798364/muncie_pto.tif

I reposted these to another online file share. Maybe this one will work better. The free download link is hidden near the bottom of the page.

generator.tif
muncie_pto.tif

Please share these and feel free to pass copies around.

SmokeyDod

When I tried to download, a popup said I had to pay for with different levels of time usage, Is this correct? I thought it would be a n/c download like everything I have done before. Please reply. thanks. I have M1031 w/gen, air comp. but would like any info I can obtain. thanks Smokey

jbolty

SmokeyDod said:
When I tried to download, a popup said I had to pay for with different levels of time usage, Is this correct? I thought it would be a n/c download like everything I have done before. Please reply. thanks. I have M1031 w/gen, air comp. but would like any info I can obtain. thanks Smokey
There is a button for a free download option. I will try to PM it to you. The files are not very big.

jbolty

mangus580 said:
why not just upload them to the TM section here?
did not know that was an option. I'll give it a shot.

thx

Edit: Ok, that seemed to work. Do they show right away, or is there an approval process?

cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks