• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 generator and pto manuals

jbolty

Here are links to a couple of things you might be able to use.

The generator manual and the muncie pto manual.

Both of these were in the truck when I got it.

Both are muti page tiff files

If you can not download from this hosting site let me know where and I will send them direct.

http://rapidshare.com/files/144798365/generator.tif
http://rapidshare.com/files/144798364/muncie_pto.tif

I reposted these to another online file share. Maybe this one will work better. The free download link is hidden near the bottom of the page.

generator.tif
muncie_pto.tif

Please share these and feel free to pass copies around.

SmokeyDod

When I tried to download, a popup said I had to pay for with different levels of time usage, Is this correct? I thought it would be a n/c download like everything I have done before. Please reply. thanks. I have M1031 w/gen, air comp. but would like any info I can obtain. thanks Smokey

jbolty

SmokeyDod said:
When I tried to download, a popup said I had to pay for with different levels of time usage, Is this correct? I thought it would be a n/c download like everything I have done before. Please reply. thanks. I have M1031 w/gen, air comp. but would like any info I can obtain. thanks Smokey
There is a button for a free download option. I will try to PM it to you. The files are not very big.

jbolty

mangus580 said:
why not just upload them to the TM section here?
did not know that was an option. I'll give it a shot.

thx

Edit: Ok, that seemed to work. Do they show right away, or is there an approval process?

cheers