• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 & M101As need to move MD/VA

hmsgoodhope

Hello folks,

Just received my EUCs for (1) M1031 CUCV Troop/Cargo carrier and (2) M101A 3/4 ton trailers all located at Ft Meade, MD. I am looking for help getting them moved from Ft. Meade to my home in Great Falls, VA - approximately 32 miles. The M1031 pickup is not in running order - bent drive shaft due to pervious run ins with fork lifts. Trailers appear (from pictures) to be in good order and runable (Tires look OK but onsite inspection has not been done). The M1031 and 1 of the M101A's have a covers that I would like to be sure are secured before transport - God forbid it would blow off and I would need to spend more green on replacement - and have less green to spend on rehab - and green paint - for units. All queries and suggestions as to sources for transport appreciated.

HMSGOODHOPE, Great Falls, VA

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks