• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 on GL Recently

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just have to ask, did any of our members end up with the white M1031 out of Pensacola? She was sharp and air conditioned. Who ever had this truck really looked after it! Forgot to mention, with the buyer's premium it went for the premium price of $6325

Attachments

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone notice what the M37 in Idaho went for? Last I looked it was kind of high for one needing a complete restoration.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just have to ask, did any of our members end up with the white M1031 out of Pensacola? She was sharp and air conditioned. Who ever had this truck really looked after it! Forgot to mention, with the buyer's premium it went for the premium price of $6325
I was outbid early on. One a week before went for $4260 + tax and GL fees, I came up short on that one too.

lavarok

I bought it. aua

I will need to source a rear bumper and front drive shaft.

It was priced well out of my comfort zone, but I need another truck for my farm. If that is really a 6.5l GEP, then that is a nice bonus! With less than 10k miles, I get worried about original injection pumps and leaks associated.

lavarok

I though about it, but didn't get it. Saving $$$ for something else.

It looked like it has a new GEP 6.5L engine also. This should be a great truck.
The engine is a detuned 6.5L. It looks like someone was fixing this baby up before being told to stop. The interior was recently painted and the seat was put inside but not bolted down. Lots of new parts under the hood. I still have the batteries charging. I should get a chance to fire it up this week.

lavarok

Yes. No rust, very nice shape. The rear box and compartments are the best I've seen out of the several M1031's I've owned to date. The white paint job was done very well and the interior black looks nice. I'm very pleased with the purchase. The front bumper needs to be bolted down completely and still needs a rear bumper, but I think I have found the correct front drive shaft. Otherwise the truck appears complete with AC. There was a lot of attention to detail. The ac install looks professional.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks