• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 tail light assembly part number and source

bimota

Need to replace the whole tail light assembly on (right side) M1031 contact maintenance CUCV; after an unfortunate late night trailer drop off. Backed a generator trailer in next to another trailer at night, no lights, down slope, snow all the way and back from school, rain, sleet, lions, tiger and bears etc. You get it. Need complete assembly. Photos attached.

I've tried the basic manual check but none appear to be the same unit - this must be standard - please advise. Part number, supplier and suggested retail;) My understanding is the M1031 TMs are still restricted - anyone care to sell me one, I won't tell.
2013-01-27_16-49-03_365.jpg2013-01-27_16-49-08_508.jpg
Used is good with me! Matching paint of course would be appreciated:???:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the -20P

FIGURE 45. REAR BLACKOUT LAMPS AND TAILAMP ILLUMINATING COMPONENTS

(M101O AND M1031).

370867 STOP LIGHT-TAILLIGH LEFT

370868 STOP LIGHT-TAILLIGH RIGHT

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are GM part numbers.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most truck body places will have these lights. They are pretty common in design. Don't know about matching paint, not too many aqua colored MVs around.

mmilhollin

Thanks for reference. My 1031 tail lights gradually got dim, one went out, then more. I tried to fix ground and found out the entire metal plate in left side one was simply rusted too much for good ground (from moisture and salt where it sat out in NE coast where it was on duty at). I could not find on the link to part on ryder, but I got new ones from Zoro tools @ 17.95 each - cheapest I found (spend 50 and shipping is free). They match GM part numbers as provided above, as does picture. A little splicing and should be good to go. As an aside, when I got my M1031, I bought all fluids/oils/grease, etc. at Zoro. They sell a lot of diesel stuff. Frequently they will send you 20% off emails and prices are best I have found.
Zoro Item
Product Name
Description
Shipping
Unit Price
Qty.
Amount
G3286017Lamp ReplacementStop-Turn-Tail Lamp,Three Stud,6.75 InExpedited Shipping Available$17.652$35.30