• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 wiring help

NEWFDAD

Can anyone tell me the correct wiring for the govenor circuit switch at the bottom of the dash? The three wires on my M1031 were cut and I dont know what wire goes to what terminal on the switch.

Thanks

diesel583

IF it is a contact truck the wiring diagram ia inside the first door on the drivers side. I'm about 900 mi. away from mine, if you can wait a couple of weeks I'll get it for you. There should be a picture in my profile but I don't know if you can read it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look in the TM? Look at the -20 or -34 , near the back. The TMs are in the resource section.

NEWFDAD

Thanks for the info guys. I figured it out from the diagram inside the door. I did not realize how much info is there.

Crash_AF

The CUCV TM is worthless for the 1031... all the contact maintenance stuff is covered under a TM that's still Distro B which means we civilians can't get it.

Later,
Joe