• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1038 Drive Shaft question, transfer cases available AMG 242 2.72

BRob18E

My apologize, maybe I'm an idiot. I have Googled, search on here, and can't find the nsn too the middle drive shaft. I have the part number from my rear on the sticker on the shaft, and also the very front piece that goes into the differential, but the shaft coming from the Transfer case going forward looks like it ripped off the transfer case and is so messed up I can't read the numbers. Please someone, help. And for anyone looking, I just purchased 4 transfer cases and will be picking them up tomorrow, I will sell them at my cost to anyone that needs them, I just needed one for myself. 242 AMG 2.72 ratio.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks