• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M103a3 Prices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HASSON1911

Just to start off I'm not selling the trailer on this thread(just asking questions). If Moderators if its in the wrong spot or just doesn't belong here just tell me to delete it.
Now that that's out of the way i plan on getting rid a M103A3 and i was wondering what can one expect to get out of it. And what i can do that is cost effective and will turn out a higher price. Now, I'm not trying to get rich off of it I just have bills to pay. Any help is good help. To avoid problems if your interested Pm me and ill give you the eBay item number once it post.

Attachments

firefirefire90

a way to get a better price for it is sand down all the rust and do a quick respray in OD and re-do the stenciling. 100 bucks in paint and labour and you could probably up the amount you get for the trailer.

HASSON1911

Thanks fire, Okay i got asked tonight if i had papers i do not. I've never bought a trailer before so could someone help. 1. Do YOU as a buyer need a title paper to buy or is it just preferred.(Is it illegal to transport a trailer like this without one) 2. Does anyone know the what kind of hassle there is in getting a new title for it so i have a better chance of selling it? Thanks again guys

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks fire, Okay i got asked tonight if i had papers i do not. I've never bought a trailer before so could someone help. 1. Do YOU as a buyer need a title paper to buy or is it just preferred.(Is it illegal to transport a trailer like this without one) 2. Does anyone know the what kind of hassle there is in getting a new title for it so i have a better chance of selling it? Thanks again guys
Did you get a SF-97 for the trailer ? That the form that releases the property from the government . Some states require it to title some don't . Some states require titles for trailers some don't . But you should have proof that the trailer is legally yours . Have you resistered it or are you just fliping it?

HASSON1911

Well, to the extend of my knowledge there is no papers for it and if they existed they are long since gone. So i guess its a clean trailer. I wasn't planning on flipping it it just came with my truck. And was wanting to get rid of it. And if someone needs a title i will apply for a lost title if so needed.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A "clean" vehicle/trailer in my book means that the current owner has a title or SF-97 in THEIR name. No paperwork could be a sticky situation depending on the states DMV laws...

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In veiwing your auction listing ,I see you have sells to us or canada . If this trailer had EUC when surplused out it cannot be exported or sold to a non US citizen .

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to start off I'm not selling the trailer on this thread(just asking questions).
And yet it is indeed for sale/auction.You listed it on ebay at about the same time you posted this thread. Did you merely hope we could tell you the outcome(see the future) of the auction? You obviously did not want anyones input how to maximize your selling price, as it is listed now(your not going to modify or part it out) during the auction are you?

You were banned before for selling in the forums. I suggest you simply pay to be a premium member and use the classifieds from now on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks