• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M104 trailer for my M923a2 question

Snowtiger

I hope this is the correct place for this question, I have an opportunity to purchase an m104 trailer. Is the M104 trailer a good match to pull behind my m923a2 is from the Canadian forces and is in perfect shape it's the one made by manac. Is the plug in from the trailer to the truck wired to the trucks wiring and will it sit level to the truck. Anyone by chance have a picture of this type of setup and any recommendations for this combination, is it a good match or no. Thanks for any feedback or tips on this.

someoldmoose

Should work just fine if both are "as issued". I don't have any pics but there are many on here I am sure. The only "height" issue would occur if the stock wheels and tires on either the truck or trailer, or both were changed. If the truck has 395 tires or bigger the trailer will not sit level with stock 9.00 20's on it. Easy fix.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should work just fine if both are "as issued". I don't have any pics but there are many on here I am sure. The only "height" issue would occur if the stock wheels and tires on either the truck or trailer, or both were changed. If the truck has 395 tires or bigger the trailer will not sit level with stock 9.00 20's on it. Easy fix.
An m923A2 has 14.00R20 tires.

I've towed as small as am M101 behind a 5ton, and as large (and unwieldy and impossible to back) as an M989A1.

The little trailers are hard to see. I find M1082s to be ideal...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks