• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105 camper build

Jtspendy

another option for youu fold down bed would be to suspend the outside corners by chain of a couple pieces of folding flatstock to the top corners of the framing it folds up to.

srodocker

we thought about that. i just dont want to put extra bracing or stuff inside. plus the metal on the outside isnt that thick. good idea though..might do a better leg setup. where it auto drops down.

SPCWarning

Nice !

Looks like a nice setup you got there. Sure, the legs may take a few seconds to screw into place, but that aint bad. If it works it's good. I had an old popup I bought for cheap and had to use a turn buckle to hold one end (one complete end of the camper!) in place once I set it up. It was a PITA but it worked, so your screw-on legs are a cake walk! Nice job, keep us posted[thumbzup]
Jim

srodocker

Im hoping to add camper jacks to the setup as well. any sort of movement rocks the thing. with the overhead rack im wanting should be sweet. add rubberized containers or even military ones ontop with a skylight vent of some sort. im wanting to add a 2 battery bank. along with the gene setup. also wanting to put 2 outdoor outlets to plug in 110v items and maybe even a cig aux outlet in the same box.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im hoping to add camper jacks to the setup as well. any sort of movement rocks the thing. with the overhead rack im wanting should be sweet. add rubberized containers or even military ones ontop with a skylight vent of some sort. im wanting to add a 2 battery bank. along with the gene setup. also wanting to put 2 outdoor outlets to plug in 110v items and maybe even a cig aux outlet in the same box.

Camper jacks? Do you have the rear leg? On mine with the rear leg she's steady as a rock - never moves.

srodocker

Right now its covered in my backyard as is being used as a shed for all my parts for my truck. Cant wait to work on it again. As this is going on a 5 or 6 year project hahahh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks