• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Cargo Dimensions?

cyberspace_7

After looking through the first 20 pages of threads for 105 dimensions, I got bored, so I'm going to list my own. Looking at getting a 105 to pull behind my Dad's duece to use as a "camper" at shows. I know the bed is about 9 ft front to back. Also it is 74" wide. From wheel well to wheel well is 54". So if I do the math that should make the wheel wells 10"wide. These are all cargo bed measurments of course. Where my question comes in is what is the length of the wheel well in the cargo bed (front to back) and the measurement from the wheel well to the front wall and from the wheel well to the back drop gate? Appreciate anyone's help.:cool:

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bumping this up for myself and Toby, see post #2.

I’m also seeing a lot of different measurements for between the wheel wells. Is 54” correct? Did it change on different variants?

drivebymashing

I would like to cut mine down on my m105 I have a gator 6x4 I would like to haul in it. It is 60 inches wide. I put isuzu wheels and 30 inch tires on it so i dont need deep wheel wells.

Zed254

TMs are available here: http://www.jatonkam35s.com/jatonkaM105TrailerTMdownloadpage.htm Should have some useful info....

From TM 9-2330-324-14&P

Inside Dimensions:
Height:
To Top of Side Panels.................................................................................................18 in. (46 cm)
To Top of Stake Racks ..............................................................................................45 in. (114 cm)
To Underside of Roof Bows.......................................................................................59 in. (150 cm)
Length:
Body......................................................................................................................108 in. (274 cm)
Width:
Body (Between Fenders)..........................................................................................65 in. (165 cm)

Body (Total Inside)....................................................................................................74 in. (188 cm)

Last edited: