• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 trailer manual

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, thats a 1964 version. I don't have that one. Are they in decent condition?

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
manual

In very good condition considering there older than me and Im not in that good of condition anymore.LOL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Devin, let me know if he gets back with you. I reckon I'll order one if he does. I'll try sending an email, might be better.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I PMd him and got a reply a week a go. Said he'd ship them, still nothing.

Srjeeper

Same here, paid on 12-8 with paypal and have received NOTHING. Also sent a e-mail on the 22nd. and got NOTHING.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed his username(tbanks) was logged on last night.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys sorry about the delay,was very sick before Christmas and then went out of town to the inlaws for the holiday.Will get them out tomorrow I promise.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
manuals

Gentelmen I apologize again for the delay.I shipped out 8 trailer manuals this morning USPS priority mail.You should get them WED or THURSDAY.Again my apologies and if any one is unhappy when you get them let me know and I will refund your money.
Thanks for your buisness and have a safe and happy New Years!!!!!!

Armada

RE: manuals

Kenny, do we have a scan of this one? If not, might we get one scanned? I would be interested in a hard copy also tbanks, if there are any left after Kenny.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: manuals

We have one in the TM section. It's not the 1964 version though. If it's not bound, I'll try to get it scanned. Not sure if the 1964 version will be of any benefit over the current version but I'll check it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks