• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 trailer

jimm1009

Do any of you M105A1 or A2 owners have a 1971 or 1972 that has the manufacturer's complete name and contract number on their data plate?

My trailer had the plate replaced by Uncle Sam and they only stamped the serial number. I need to supply a manufacturer and would like to have the contract number so the data plate is complete.
I also need to supply the manufacturer's name on the SF-97 request too.

Any help would be appreciated.

jimm1009 here on S.S. or e-mail me; jimm1009@yahoo.com

Jim

papercu

For the SF 97, who would tell you it's wrong no matter what manufacturer you used?
Turtle Mountain Mfg and Johnson Corp. are two well known makers. Wayne

ARYankee

I have a similar issue with mine. My data plate is the original and the manufacturer's name is faded really bad to where I can't tell what it is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks