• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105 trailer

slotman

looking for a tan cargo cover for trailer.looked in classifieds didn't see any,does anyone have an extra one they want to sell. p m me with price if you do or if anyone knows where to get one at a good price thanks in advance for any help.

dcwilkie

There's a guy on ebaY that has one. Search under M35A2 and look for a guy in CA that has cargo covers and cab tops for sale. It's not listed, but he also has a used tan M105 trailer cover.
PM me if you can't find it.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a tan cover on my trailer. The trailer is one I am listing with four others for sale as a package in the classified list. If I sell the trailer, and the other buyer does not want a cargo cover (note that the cargo covers are not included in the original deal), I will sell the cover. It is like new...everything is fresh. I have no idea if and or when I will sell the trailer so I have no idea if I will sell the cover. OR...you could buy the whole trailer! :wink: I see you are in CA, though. Shipping might negate that.