• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 What should I pay?

tbar123

I went to one of my local junk yards today to drop off the concrete that I removed from the front sidewalk, I noticed they had some old campers, since I'm in need of some camper parts I took a look around and came across what I believe is an old M105. It has the bows and tarp, but the aft 2 feet of the tarp is starting to dryrott. The tires are shot and the wheels are the very old ring style that are very dangerous to work with. But other than that everything seems to be in good shape. What should I expect to pay for such trailer? Perfect condition price? Worse condition price?Thank you for your advice.

tbar123

I asked the owner and he said 750 I know i can get it cheaper, but I don't want to kill the guy,because he is selling me the camper parts for a great price!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M105s are a dime a dozen. A near perfect one runs about $1200-$1500 if it's truly perfect. If in good serviceable condition around $750-ish. **These prices are subject to your area.**

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is 100% possible to get an AS NEW 105A3 with all fiberglass side and rear rails including cargo cover virtually brand new in every way for 800.00 PM me if interested and I will tell you how I know this!
Karl

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the highest I've paid for one was $300 (complete with cover), most I bought for $150 each (GL's minimum bid at the time). That was when GL was selling them by the hundreds though.

I miss the days of sub-$1,000 deuces and $150 M105s.

dilligaf13

Unless you really need the M105 I would say max $300-400, in its condition. I just paid $500 for one in near pristine condition, from a SS member, and that's all the way down here in S. Florida where we usually have to pay premium prices on FMTV stuff.

Gunzy

I paid $400 for mine with fiberglass sides/front/rear and a tarp. It was a 2009 rebuild and had brand new 9.00x20 NDC tires. My friend sold his complete for $800.

tbar123

I appreciate the responses! I think I'll go over there and pull 4 huneys out and see what he says. Now all I need is 4 huneys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks