• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A1 Recovery from Kittery ME

Truckie

Pickup up my M150A1 from Kittery ME this am- all went well. The trailer has new wiring and new landing gear. I flipped the pintle ring as described in a earlier post and had to add air to one tire and the chains were missing the hook so I used quick links. Duct taped the temp paper plates to the tailgate and ready to go. Towed it at 60+ mph home with no issues. Many thanks to all that posted to this forum – it definitely made my life easier. I created a check out list based on what I learned and a list of things to bring (I didn’t need most of it, probably overkill, but it all fit in my pickup). I have attached my check and parts list for anyone interested.:-D

Attachments

Mark2X2

Pickup up my M150A1 from Kittery ME this am- all went well. The trailer has new wiring and new landing gear. I flipped the pintle ring as described in a earlier post and had to add air to one tire and the chains were missing the hook so I used quick links. Duct taped the temp paper plates to the tailgate and ready to go. Towed it at 60+ mph home with no issues. Many thanks to all that posted to this forum – it definitely made my life easier. I created a check out list based on what I learned and a list of things to bring (I didn’t need most of it, probably overkill, but it all fit in my pickup). I have attached my check and parts list for anyone interested.:-D
Truckie,
Glad it went well, nice list maybe add a can of brake cleaner. Way better to have stuff with you and not need it, than to be with out.

Carl_in_NH

Glad to hear it went well. I suspect we might have been bidding on the same trailer, but I found another one in a private sale from another forum member. You're just up the road a few miles from me, too - so give a shout if you need help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks