• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A1 wheel bearing part number

jimm1009

I did some research on the M105A1 trailer and the A2 parts are listed but not the A1.
I am going to go through my hubs and brakes in a couple of weeks on my M105A1.
I do have the TM but was wondering if any one has a NAPA or Timken part number for the bearings, outer races, and the hub seals?
If I need to rebuild the wheel cylinders I may need seal kits too unless they are too bad like my deuce was where I just installed 6 new cylinders.
If anyone has a cross reference for these i would appreciate the intel.
Also if anyone had really good luck with a supplier I would appreciate a PM or e-mail. jimm1009 here on S.S. or e-mail: jimm1009@yahoo.com

TM p/n 10948079 O.B. bearing & cup set.
10945151 I.B. bearing & cup set
10896684 hub seal
7521650 locking washer for wheel bearing retaining nuts

jimm1009

LV2XLR8

I did some research on the M105A1 trailer and the A2 parts are listed but not the A1.
I am going to go through my hubs and brakes in a couple of weeks on my M105A1.
I do have the TM but was wondering if any one has a NAPA or Timken part number for the bearings, outer races, and the hub seals?
If I need to rebuild the wheel cylinders I may need seal kits too unless they are too bad like my deuce was where I just installed 6 new cylinders.
If anyone has a cross reference for these i would appreciate the intel.
Also if anyone had really good luck with a supplier I would appreciate a PM or e-mail. jimm1009 here on S.S. or e-mail: jimm1009@yahoo.com

TM p/n 10948079 O.B. bearing & cup set.
10945151 I.B. bearing & cup set
10896684 hub seal
7521650 locking washer for wheel bearing retaining nuts

jimm1009
Some of what you're looking for is here:

M44-Series Truck Parts Cross-Reference

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks