• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a1

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like an E3 updated to A1 status. Looks like a solid example! Any free bounty in the back?

mechanix

Had some nice looking trailers at Ft Riley. Nope nothing in the back. I might swap the tires on the trailer for a couple on the truck.

91W350

They unloaded some really nice trailers recently. I missed that one, might as well have a nice one with good history! Glen

mechanix

I like it because its a Checker. Now if only I could have won the 53 Studebaker M35. I got the truck 3 months ago and now the trailer. Both only took about 2 weeks to clear.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like a nice score, hopefully someday ill get a trailer for my deuce. i dont know what i'd do with it, but it would be nice to have!:jumpin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like a nice score, hopefully someday ill get a trailer for my deuce. i dont know what i'd do with it, but it would be nice to have!:jumpin:
They look good in the yard, they look good behind the deuce and the have a lower deck than the truck, easier to load and unload groceries.